Careers News Details
- 1 DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for 122 Staff Nurse, Lab technician, Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
- 2 DMHO Ananthapuramu Latest Vacancy 2022 Details:
- 3 Posts Details with Education Qualification, Pay Scale in DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022:
- 4 Age Limit Details For Posts in DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022:
- 5 Application Fees for DMHO Ananthapuramu Vacancies 2022:
- 6 Selection Procedure For Vacancies in DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022:
- 7 How to Apply Application Form for DMHO Ananthapuramu Vacancies 2022:
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for 122 Staff Nurse, Lab technician, Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022 : Apply for 122 Staff Nurse, Lab technician, Medical Officer and other Vacancies. These Posts are in Office of the District Medical And Health Officer Ananthapuramu, Human Resources Under National Health Mission on contract basis. Eligible job seekers having 12th pass, MBBS, B.Sc, MSc. Medical degree diploma qualifications may apply before last date.
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022 Notification: – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for DMHO Ananthapuramu jobs. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of DMHO Ananthapuramu, they may apply for these DMHO Ananthapuramu vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official page of District Medical And Health Officer Ananthapuramu, that is www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official DMHO Ananthapuramu job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in Office of the District Medical And Health Officer Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh.
DMHO Ananthapuramu Latest Vacancy 2022 Details:
Office of the District Medical And Health Officer Ananthapuramu Notification 2022 Brief details are mentioned below:
|Recruitment Board||Office of the District Medical And Health Officer Ananthapuramu|
|Name of the Posts||Various (see below table)|
|No of the Posts||122|
|Job Location||Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh|
Posts Details with Education Qualification, Pay Scale in DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Post||No of the Posts||Qualification||Salary|
|Specialist MO Obstetrics and
|07||MBBS and MD Gynec. Or Diploma in OBG. The candidate must registered in AP Medical Council.||Rs. 110000/-|
|Specialist MO Paediatrician||02||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics recognized and must be registered in AP Medical Council.||Rs. 110000/-|
|Medical Officers||08||MBBS and the candidate and must have registered in AP Medical Council.||Rs. 53495/-|
|Medical Officer –
|02||BDS and the candidate and must have registered in AP Medical Council.||Rs. 30000/-|
|Staff Nurse||80||General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M.) / B.Sc. Nursing and must be registered in AP Nursing council.||Rs. 22500/-|
|02||Must passes a B.Sc. Degree of University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or an institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification; and
must have passed one year course of Diploma in Applied Nutrition and Dietetics from recognized institution.
|Pharmacist||01||02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy /B pharmacy with AP Pharmacy Council registration.||Rs. 19019/-|
|Audiologist & speech therapist||02||Bachelors Degree in Speech and language Pathology from any recognized university.||Rs. 30000/-|
cum special educator
|02||• MSc. In Disabilities Studies (Early Intervention) with basic Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Occupational Therapy (BOT)/ Speech Language
Pathologist (ASLP)/ MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Early Intervention (PGDEI) with basic degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Occupational Therapy (BOT)/ Speech Language Pathologist (ASLP)/ MBBS.
• B.Ed. Special Education / Bachelor in Rehabilitation Science / Bachelor in Mental Retardation.
|Lab technician||02||• SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the Govt. of A.P.
• 2 years Intermediate vocational course in DMLT and have one year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training)
(completed one year Apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region, Chennai).
• B.Sc., in Medical Lab technology
• B.Sc., with B.Z.C in first class / B.Sc., (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad / SVIMS, Tirupathi. The candidates should registered with A.P. Para Medical Board.
|Optometrist||02||Bachelor in Optometry or Master in Optometry from any recognized University and registered in respective board.||Rs. 24310/-|
|Physiotherapist||02||Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized university.||Rs. 30000/-|
|Social worker||02||MSW / MA (Social work)||Rs. 16538/-|
|RMNCH Counsellor||02||Masters degree in Social work / Public Administration / Psychology / Sociology/ Home
science/ Hospital & Health Management. Must have computer operating skills MS Office. ( Only Female candidates shall apply for the post)
|Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor (STLS)||01||10+2 in Science with Diploma or
Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of experience of working in Bacteriological Laboratory of repute.
• Minimum one year experience
in RNTCP work.
• Must be in passion of valid Permanent Driving license for
|TBHV||05||Intermediate with Science and
experience of working as MPW/ LHV/ ANM Training course for MPW or recognized Sanitary Inspector’s course.
Age Limit Details For Posts in DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022:
18 to 45 years as on 01-10-2022.
Application Fees for DMHO Ananthapuramu Vacancies 2022:
Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- in favour of District Medical and Health Officer, Ananthapuramu .
for OC, BC candidates only.
Selection Procedure For Vacancies in DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022:
Candidates selection will be on basis of examination/ Merit .
How to Apply Application Form for DMHO Ananthapuramu Vacancies 2022:
Candidates should apply in the prescribed format (provided in below link) along with all relevant enclosures through Registered post or drop the application directly in the Box provided at O/o. DISTRICT MEDICAL AND HEALTH OFFICER, ANANTHAPURAMU.
Important Dates & Links Given in DMHO Ananthapuramu Notification 2022:
|Last Date to Receipt of Applications||–|
|Notification & Application Form||Click here|