Careers News Details
- 1 Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020 – 2021 @ CareersPortal.in Junior Clerk Vacancy
- 2 Ganjam District Court Latest Vacancy 2020 Details:
- 3 Pay Scale Details for Posts in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
- 4 Education Qualification in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
- 5 Age Limit for Posts in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
- 6 Application Fees for Applying in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
- 7 Selection Procedure in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
- 8 How to Apply Application Form for Ganjam District Court Vacancies 2020:
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020 – 2021 @ CareersPortal.in Junior Clerk Vacancy
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020-21 : Apply for Junior Clerk Vacancies. These Posts are in Ganjam District Court, Odisha, Berhampur, Odisha. Eligible job seekers having M.Tech qualification may apply before last date 15 Oct 2020.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020 Notification: – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Ganjam District Court jobs. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of Ganjam District Court, they may apply for these Ganjam District Court vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official page of Ganjam District Court, Odisha web portal that is www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official Ganjam District Court job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in Ganjam District Court, Odisha.
Ganjam District Court Latest Vacancy 2020 Details:
Ganjam District Court Notification 2020 Brief details are mentioned below:
|Recruitment Board||Ganjam District Court|
|Name of the Posts||Jr. Clerk|
|No of the Posts||01|
Pay Scale Details for Posts in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
Salary: Rs.8,880/- per month.
Education Qualification in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
• Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
• Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
• Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Age Limit for Posts in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 yrs & maximum age should be 32 yrs as on 01/09/2020. (Relaxation of age, wherever applicable shall be granted as per relevant Govt. Rules).
Application Fees for Applying in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
Not mentioned in the notification, kindly visit official website.
Selection Procedure in Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination/ interview.
How to Apply Application Form for Ganjam District Court Vacancies 2020:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to Office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Ganjam, Berhampur on or before 15 Oct 2020, along with mmentioned bbelow:
• Copy of self-attested H.S.C. Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificate in support of date of birth.
• Copy of Self-attested +2 Examination Certificate conducted by the Council Constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982, or equivalent examination of recognized Council I Board/ University as the case may be.
• Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
• Copy of Self-attested mark sheet of the H.S.C. Examination or equivalent examination.
• Copy of Self-attested Mark Sheet of the +2 Examination or any equivalent examination.
• Treasury Challan in Original showing to have deposited a sum of Rs. 100/- (One hundred) only in the appropriate head.
• Three self attested Passport size recent photographs (One is to be affixed in the application on the space provided).
• Two Self-addressed envelopes affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/-(five) on each.
• One declaration regarding marital status showing to have one spouse living, if married
• Copy of self attested Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate Authority in respect of Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes and SEBC categories.
• Copy of self attested Medical Certificate showing the physical disability issued by the appropriate authority in respect of physically handicapped candidate only.
• Two Character Certificates issued recently by different Gazetted Officers/Medical Practitioners/Sarpanch etc.
Important Dates & Links Given in Ganjam District Court Notification 2020:
|Last Date to Receipt of Applications||15/10/2020|
|Notification & Application Form||Click here|