Careers News Details
- 1 NRTI Recruitment 2021 Notification & Application Form @ CareersPortal.in Apply for Vice-Chancellor Vacancy in National Rail and Transportation Institute
- 2 NRTI Latest Vacancy 2021 Details:
- 3 Posts Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- 4 Pay Scale Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- 5 Requirements & Education Qualification Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- 6 Age Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- 7 Application Fees Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- 8 Selection Procedure For Vacancies in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- 9 How to Apply Application Form for NRTI Vacancies 2021:
NRTI Recruitment 2021 Notification & Application Form @ CareersPortal.in Apply for Vice-Chancellor Vacancy in National Rail and Transportation Institute
NRTI Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vice-Chancellor Vacancies. These Vice-Chancellor post is in National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), Vadodara, Gujarat. Eligible job seekers may apply before 30th April 2021.
NRTI Recruitment 2021 Jobs Notification: – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing NRTI Recruitment 2021 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for NRTI jobs. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of NRTI, they may apply for these NRTI vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official page of National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) web portal which is www.nrti.edu.in
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official NRTI job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI).
NRTI Latest Vacancy 2021 Details:
National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Notification 2021 Brief details are mentioned below:
|Recruitment Board||National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI)|
|Employment/ Advertisement No.||–|
|Name of the Posts||Vice-Chancellor|
|No of the Posts||01|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Job Location||Vadodara (Gujarat)|
|NRTI Full Form
||National Rail and Transportation Institute|
|NRTI Official Website||www.nrti.edu.in|
Posts Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Post||No of the Posts|
Pay Scale Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- The post is currently in Level 16 of 7th CPC Pay matrix and entitled to corresponding pay and allowances.
- NRTI aims to offer competitive benefits and progressive policies.
- The appointment will be for a term of five years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
Requirements & Education Qualification Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
For Consideration To The Position Of Vice-chancellor, The Applicant Must:
- Be a strategic thinker and a visionary to be able to build and grow NRTI into a world-class university in terms of quality, scale and international recognition.
- Be a distinguished academician, preferably with international experience, with a minimum of ten years of experience as Professor in a university system or ten years of experience in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organization, and a track-record of high performance in academic leadership roles.
- Have the highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment.
- Have demonstrated experience in networking and collaboration with business and industry, government, research funding institutions, universities and institutions within and outside the country.
- Have a proven track record of quality teaching at post graduate level, research and publications in peer-reviewed journals, monographs, books and projects.
Other Desirable Qualifications And Competencies Expected For The Position Include:
- A PhD (doctorate) from a top ranked University globally or in India, in an area relevant to the programmes of NRTI.
- Ability to represent and uphold the image of the University at national and international level and work in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity to and respect for diversity.
- Capacity to work under pressure and have firm, fair and transparent management ethics.
- Ability to attract and inspire high-quality academics, faculty and staff necessary to develop the University.
Age Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
Age Limit: Preferably, not more than 65 years of age as on 30/04/2021.
Application Fees Details in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
Selection Procedure For Vacancies in NRTI Recruitment 2021:
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to invite meritorious candidates who may not have applied in response to the advertisement to go through the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interact with the Committee.
- Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by the Committee constituted for the purpose as per applicable regulations.
How to Apply Application Form for NRTI Vacancies 2021:
Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing to be considered for the above said position may apply online by clicking on the link provided below.
If online application is not possible, a hard copy in the prescribed format (provided in the below link) may be sent by Registered/ Speed Post to:
The Dy. Director (Training),
Railway Board, Ministry of Railways,
Room No. 359-C, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001
“Application for the post of Vice Chancellor, National Rail and Transportation Institute”, should be superscribed on the envelope/ mentioned in the subject of the mail.
Important Dates & Links Given in NRTI Notification 2021:
|Last Date to Apply Online/ Offline||30/04/2021|
|Online Application||Click here|
|Application Form Prescribed Format||Click here|