Careers News Details
- 1 DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for 44 Medical Officer Vacancies
- 2 DMHO Hyderabad Latest Vacancy 2022 Details:
- 3 Posts Details in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
- 4 Pay Scale in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
- 5 Education Qualification in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
- 6 Age Limit Details for Posts in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
- 7 Application fees for Applying Vacancies in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
- 8 Selection Process in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
- 9 How to Apply Application Form for DMHO Hyderabad Vacancies 2022:
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for 44 Medical Officer Vacancies
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022-23 : Walk-in interview for 44 Medical Officer Vacancies. These Posts are in Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Hyderabad, Telangana on contractual basis under National Health Mission to work in Basthi Dawakhanas from candidates of Multi Zone-II only. Eligible job seekers having MBBS Degree qualifications may attend the walk-in interview.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 Notification: – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for DMHO Hyderabad jobs. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of DMHO Hyderabad, they may apply for these DMHO Hyderabad vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official page of Office of the District Medical & Health Officer Hyderabad web portal, that is www.dmhohyd.onlineportal.org.in
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official DMHO Hyderabad job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in Office of the District Medical & Health Officer Hyderabad, Telangana.
DMHO Hyderabad Latest Vacancy 2022 Details:
Office of the District Medical & Health Officer Hyderabad Notification 2022 Brief details are mentioned below:
|Recruitment Board||Office of the District Medical & Health Officer Hyderabad|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer|
|No of the Posts||44|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
Posts Details in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Post||No of the Posts|
Pay Scale in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
Salary: Rs. 42,000/- per month.
Education Qualification in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
MBBS Degree as entered in the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended registered with TS/AP Medical council.
Age Limit Details for Posts in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 34 years with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:-
• For SCs, STs & BCs 5 (Five) years.
• For ex-servicemen 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
• Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Application fees for Applying Vacancies in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
Not mention in the notification, kindly visit official website.
Selection Process in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:
Selections will be done based on the following criteria.
• Total marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examinations and 10 marks will be awarded for the age.
• Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed for transparency and also for calling objections.
• Selection list will be prepared from the finalized provisional merit list duly following rule of reservations, merit and presidential order.
How to Apply Application Form for DMHO Hyderabad Vacancies 2022:
Candidates may submit their application in prescribed format (provided in below link) in person on 01.10.2022 i.e., on the date of Walk-in-interview at Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Patny, Secunderabad.
Self attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form:
• SSC or Equivalent examination
• Intermediate or 10+2 examination
• Qualifying Examination pass certificate
• Marks Memos of all the year (qualifying examination)
• Registration certificates of respective councils
• Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar/MRO concerned
• Study certificates from 1st to 7th class
• PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH quota
• Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-servicemen quota
• 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form
• Acknowledgement card
Important Dates & Links Given in DMHO Hyderabad Notification 2022:
|Walk-in Date & Time||–|
|Notification & Application Form||Click here|