Careers News Details
- 1 Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for Driver & Conductor Vacancies
- 2 Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021 Notification @ CareersPortal.in for Driver & Conductor Vacancies
- 3 Haryana Roadways Latest Vacancy 2021 Details:
- 4 Education Qualification for Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021:
- 4.1 Age limit For Driver and Conductor Posts in Haryana Roadways Bharti 2021:
- 4.2 Pay Scale in Haryana Roadways for Driver & Conductor Posts 2021:
- 4.3 Selection Procedure For Driver and Conductor Vacancies in Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021:
- 4.4 About Haryana Roadways State Transport:
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for Driver & Conductor Vacancies
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021 : Apply for Driver and Conductor Vacancies. These posts are in Haryana State Transport Department on regular basis. Eligible job seekers having 10th pass qualifications may apply before last date that will be declared for the session year 2021-22.
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021 Notification @ CareersPortal.in for Driver & Conductor Vacancies
Haryana Roadways Notification 2021 Jobs Notification – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Haryana Roadways jobs. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of Haryana Roadways, they may apply for these Haryana Roadways vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official page of HSSC web portal.
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official Haryana Roadways job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in Haryana State Transport Department.
Haryana Roadways Latest Vacancy 2021 Details:
HSSC Notification Brief details are mentioned below for Haryana Roadways Bharti 2021:
|Department Name||Haryana State Transport|
|Name of the Posts||Driver & Conductor|
|No of the Posts||1409 (504 Driver and 905 Conductor)|
|Job Location||Haryana State|
|Official Website||• www.hartrans.gov.in
|Last Date||To be announced|
Education Qualification for Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021:
- For Driver Posts – Candidates should be completed minimum 10th class passed and should be have heavy licence with 3 years driving experience.
- For Conductor Posts– Candidates should be completed 10th class pass with a recognized board.
Age limit For Driver and Conductor Posts in Haryana Roadways Bharti 2021:
Candidates lower age should be 17 years and upper age is 42 years. we can say age limit should be between 17 to 42 years.
Pay Scale in Haryana Roadways for Driver & Conductor Posts 2021:
- 20200/- to 52000/-
- Grade pay- 2400/-
Selection Procedure For Driver and Conductor Vacancies in Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2021:
Following steps for selection in Haryana Transport Driver and conductor vacancies-
- Merit in Education Qualification
- Driving Test
- Documents Verification
How to Apply Application Form for Haryana Roadways Vacancies 2021:
- First of Candidates go on the Haryana Rodways transport official website hssc.gov.in
- Click on the link of driver and conductor vacancy notification.
- Enter here required details like as name, father’s name, date of Birth day category etc.
- Then upload here your passport size photo and verified documents.
- After that submit their application and save/print this page for further use.
About Haryana Roadways State Transport:
|Haryana Roadways State Transport (HR) is the Public Transport unit of the Government of Haryana in India. Haryana Roadways is a major part of Haryana Transport Department. It is the principal service provider for passenger transport in the state. The Consistent quality and punctuality of the service provider have earned a name in all neighbouring state.|