IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2020, IRO Delhi Cantt Army Open Rally 2020-21, IRO Delhi Cantt Army Recruitment 2020, IRO Delhi Cantt Army Jobs 2020, IRO Delhi Cantt Army Vacancy 2020, IRO Delhi Cantt Army Notification 2020, New Jobs in IRO Delhi Cantt Army 2020, IRO Delhi Cantt Soldier Vacancies in Army.
Careers News Details
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Rally Bharti Notification 2020 @ Careers Portal.in for Soldier GD Vacancies in Indian Army
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Rally Bharti Recruitment Notification 2020: – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing IRO Delhi Cantt Army Recruitment 2020 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Indian Army jobs. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of IRO Delhi Cantt Army Recruitment Open Rally, they may apply for these IRO Delhi Cantt Army vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official web page of Indian Army, that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official IRO Delhi Cantt Army job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in India Army through IRO Delhi Cantt Bharti 2020.
Delhi Cantt Army Latest Vacancy 2020 Details:
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Rally Bharti 2020 Notification Brief details are mentioned below:
|Recruitment Board||Indian Army|
|Independent Recruiting Office (IRO)||Delhi Cantt|
|Name of the Posts||Soldier GD|
|No of the Posts||Not fixed|
|Recruitment Rally Date||Will be updated soon|
|Candidates Belonging||Delhi State & Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat (Nuh) and Palwal Districts of Haryana State.|
Eligibility Conditions for IRO Delhi Cantt Army Rally Bharti 2020:
- Soldier GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage required for higher education.
- Sol Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
- SKT/ Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
- Nursing Assistant: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have qualified 12th/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).