Careers News Details
- 1 JRHMS Recruitment 2020 – 2021 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for 847 Auditor, Assistant Accountant & Other Vacancies
- 2 JRHMS Latest Vacancy 2020 Details:
- 3 Posts Details in JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
- 4 Education Qualification in JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
- 5 Age Limit for Medical Officer (Ayush)/Medical Officer (Ayush) – Panchkarma Posts
- 6 Application Fees for JRHMS Vacancies 2020:
- 7 Selection Procedure For Vacancies in JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
- 8 How to Apply Application Form for JRHMS Vacancies 2020:
- 9 FAQ
JRHMS Recruitment 2020 – 2021 @ CareersPortal.in Apply for 847 Auditor, Assistant Accountant & Other Vacancies
JRHMS Recruitment 2020-21 : Apply Online for 847 OT Technician, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Dental Surgeon, Public Health Manager, Medical Officer, Data Analyst, Laboratory Technician, Executive Assistant & Others Vacancies. These Posts are in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society. Eligible job seekers having Post Graduate, M.Com, Inter, BAMS, qualifications may apply before last 07 November 2020.
JRHMS Recruitment 2020 Notification: – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing JRHMS Recruitment 2020 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for JRHMS jobs in Jharkhand. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of JRHMS, they may apply for these JRHMS vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official web page of Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, that is www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official JRHMS job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society.
JRHMS Latest Vacancy 2020 Details:
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Notification 2020 Brief details are mentioned below:
|Recruitment Board||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)|
|Name of the Posts||OT Technician, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Dental Surgeon, Public Health Manager, Medical Officer, Data Analyst, Laboratory Technician, Executive Assistant & Others.|
|No of the Posts||847|
|Last Date||07 November 2020|
|Job Location||Jharkhand State|
Posts Details in JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No of the Posts|
|Manager- Block Accounts||18|
|Medical Officer- Ayush||270|
|Block Programme Manager||20|
Education Qualification in JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
- Account Assistant -PH: Post Graduate in Commerce from recognized University with minimum 55% Marks or equivalent.
- Account Assistant – NHM: M.Com with 55% Marks and knowledge of Government accounting procedures.
- Auditor – NHM: Master’s/Post-Graduate Degree in Commerce from recognized University. Or CA Inter/ICWA inter with minimum of 2 years post qualification experience of Audit in a reputed organisation.
- Block Accounts Manager – NHM : Inter CA/Inter ICWA/B.Com
- District Accounts Manager – RCH: Inter CA/Inter ICWA/M.Com with a working knowledge of computer and accounting software (Tally).
Age Limit for Medical Officer (Ayush)/Medical Officer (Ayush) – Panchkarma Posts
- General – 45 years
- OBC- 47 years
- Female Unreserved – 48 years
- ST/SC- 50 years
Age Limit for JSAS Posts – 55 years
Application Fees for JRHMS Vacancies 2020:
Not mentioned in the notification, kindly visit official website.
Selection Procedure For Vacancies in JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test/ skill test/ group discussion etc.
How to Apply Application Form for JRHMS Vacancies 2020:
Candidates may apply online through link provided below.
- Click the below link to Apply Online for JRHMS Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Important Dates & Links Given in JRHMS Notification 2020:
|Last date for apply online||03/11/2020|
|Notification & Application Form||Click here|
|Online Application||Click here|