TA Army Bharti 2020, TA Army Open Rally 2020, Territorial Army Recruitment 2020, TA Army Jobs 2020, TA Army Vacancy 2020, TA Army Notification 2020, New Jobs in Territorial Army 2020, Officer Vacancies in Territorial Army.
Careers News Details
- 1 TA Army Rally Bharti Notification 2020 @ Careers Portal.in for Officer Vacancies in Territorial Army
- 2 TA Army Latest Vacancy 2020 Details:
- 3 Eligibility Conditions for TA Army Rally Bharti 2020:
- 3.1 Pay Scale in Territorial Army for Officer Posts (7th Central Pay Commission):
- 3.2 Selection Procedure For Officer Vacancies in Territorial Army Recruitment 2020:
TA Army Rally Bharti Notification 2020 @ Careers Portal.in for Officer Vacancies in Territorial Army
TA Army Rally Bharti Notification 2020: – Dear Job seekers, Welcome to all of You in our job portal that is careersportal.in. On this page we are providing Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 notification details. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Territorial Army jobs. If the candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official recruitment notification of TA Army Recruitment Open Rally, they may apply for these Territorial Army vacancies through our careers portal or by using the official page of TA Army www.territorialarmy.in web portal.
Here on this careers portal, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official TA Army job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in Territorial Army.
TA Army Latest Vacancy 2020 Details:
Territorial Army Notification Brief details are mentioned below for Jobs 2020:
|Recruitment Board||Territorial Army|
|Name of the Posts||TA Army Officer|
|No of the Posts||Not mentioned in the TA notification|
|Date of Interview||April 2020|
Eligibility Conditions for TA Army Rally Bharti 2020:
- Only Ex-Service Officer.
- Nationality: Indian (Male, Female).
- Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from recognized university..
- Physical Standards: Physically and medically fit in every way.
- Employment:- Gainfully Employed.
Pay Scale in Territorial Army for Officer Posts (7th Central Pay Commission):
|Rank||Level||Pay Matrix||Service Pay|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500||15500/-|
|Captain||Level 10||61,300 – 1,93,900||15500/-|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200||15500/-|
|Lt colonel||Level 12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400||15500/-|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900||15500/-|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600||15500/-|
Selection Procedure For Officer Vacancies in Territorial Army Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Selection will be done by their performance in the Interview. The recommended pre-service officer will undergo a medical examination at the Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi and will be subject to police verification for final selection.
Required Documents for TA Army Officers Vacancies 2020:
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of office alongwith No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given at Para 14 (a).
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial certificate.
- Ex Service Officers whose names vary in documents should submit copy of India/ State showing the correct name duly supported by (k) Copy of Release Order.
- Copy of Release Medical Board Proceedings.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
How to Apply Application Form for TA Army Vacancies:
All interested Ex-Service Officers (Commissioned Officers only) of three services can download Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part – 1) from www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in (or from given in below link) and send applications along with Photocopy of Release Order and Photocopy of Release Medical Board Proceedings to the Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
Important Dates & Links Given in TA Army Notification 2020:
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||31.01.2020|
|Date of Interview
||in April Month of the year 2020|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Form 1||Click here|
|Application Form 2||Click here|